Temporary Errors Codes in Yahoo are among the most frustrating issues that users face in their accounts usually. These errors are usually represented by a combination of alphabets and numbers, a technical language of the system to display the problem due to which you are unable to access or use your Yahoo account.
Depending on the type of Temporary Error you are getting in your account, you may be prevented from either accessing your accounts or may not be allowed to perform certain actions in your account.
Some of the most common Temporary error codes in Yahoo are:
Temporary Error 14:If you are seeing this error, it might be preventing you from loading emails in your Yahoo Mail account due to some technical difficulties.
Temporary Error 15: When you are seeing this error code on your screen, you may find your email application and computer to be performing sluggishly. The problem could be occurring because of misconfiguration of a system file in your Operating System.
Temporary Error 16: This error prevents a user from accessing his emails. You are most likely to face this error when mail servers are down.
Temporary Error 18: If you are seeing this error, it means that you might not be able to communicate with the inbox of your Yahoo Mail account.
Temporary Error 19: This error indicates that you have been blocked down temporarily from accessing your Yahoo account.
Although the above-mentioned temporary errors get corrected automatically, however, if the error persists even after waiting for a sufficient amount of time, you can follow the measures provided below to fix the Temporary error codes issue.
Steps to Fix Yahoo Mail Temporary Error Codes
NOTE: It is to be noted that you have a supported web browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari) to access your Yahoo account before you follow the instructions provided below.
Temporary Error 14
- To clear this error, you will first need to sign out from your Yahoo account from your Desktops, Laptops, Smartphones, Tablets, etc.
- Next, delete all the temporary files and cache from your web browser.
- Then, you will need to restart your web browser and sign in again to your account.
- Now, you can try and check whether you are able to access your Yahoo account or not.
2.) Temporary Error 15
- To fix Temporary error 15 in your Yahoo account, you will need to begin by going to the Control Panel window and selecting the Internet Options from the drop-down list.
- Next, go to the advanced tab under Internet Options and click on the Reset button located at the lower-right corner of the page. You will be directed to a new window.
- In the new window, click on the Reset option and select Apply, and then OK.
- Now, check your Yahoo account. The problem should get fixed.
- In case the problem persists even after following these steps, you will need to consider updating your operating system. Make sure your computer is functioning adequately.
Temporary Error 16
- To begin with, you will first need to log out of your Yahoo account from all the devices including laptops, computers, Smartphones, Tablets, etc.
- Now, you will need to delete temporary files, cache, and cookies from your web browser.
- If possible, consider resetting your web browser to its default settings.
- Then, restart your browser and sign in again to know whether or not the error is cleared.
4.) Temporary Error 18
- To overcome the Temporary error 18 in your Yahoo account, you will first need to sign out of your Yahoo account from all the devices wherever you have logged in with your Yahoo account.
- Remove the cache and cookies from your web browser and restart it.
- Now, log into your account to see if the error gets cleared.
5.) Temporary Error 19
If you are seeing Temporary Error 19 or Error 999 when accessing or using your Yahoo account, the problem could be occurring because of the following reasons:
- Share internet network with others.
- Cookies are being blocked by your web browser for Yahoo.
- Using a third-party software program or app to access your Yahoo account.
- Sending or receiving a lot of emails at once.
- A large number of activities are occurring from your mobile device, IP address, or desktop on some particular web pages of Yahoo.
- The system is unable to communicate with Yahoo due to malware and viruses.
In order to overcome the Temporary Error 19 or Error 999, you will need to follow these steps:
- Allow your web browser to accept cookies from Yahoo. This way you will be able to sign in to your Yahoo account.
- Also, you can consider accessing your account using a different computer or network. If you are able to log in successfully this way, it means the problem is either with your internet connection or computer. Address the problem accordingly to clear Error 19 or 999.
- You will need to ensure that your WiFi network is protected with a password, and no one else is having access to your internet.
So these are the steps that you will need to follow to overcome these common temporary error codes in your Yahoo account.