Sometimes, you may face a situation where you may need to have a print of your email. Maybe it’s an important email that you need to send as a hard copy to one of your clients or colleagues; it can also be an appreciation email from your boss or teacher that you may want to get framed to hang on your wall. Whatever the reason you have if you are having a Yahoo Mail account, you can easily print your email in a few clicks. To know how to print n email in yahoo mail, go through the information provided below.
Steps to print an email in yahoo mail
- To begin with, you will first need to sign in to your yahoo mail account and open the email which you want to get printed.
- Once you have opened the email, you will need to click on the print icon located on the top right corner of the email window. Doing so will open a window with your email.
- In the popped-up window, you will need to click on the Print icon again.
NOTE: Before giving the command to print the email, make sure to make the changes to the print settings, such as what pages to print, number of copies, paper size, the Layout, etc.
- After that, you will need to follow the on-screen prompts as suggested by your web browser
Steps to Print From Yahoo Mail Basic
If you wish to print an email when you’re viewing emails in Yahoo Mail Basic:
- Open a web browser of your choice and open the Yahoo Mail message you wish to print out.
- Next, you will need to select the Print option from the upper-right side of the email.
- Then, make any changes that you wish to make to the print settings on the screen. This includes what pages to print, number of copies, paper size, the Layout, etc.
- Once you are done making the changes, select the Print icon, and follow the on-screen prompts on your browser to print the email.
Steps to Print Attached Photos in Yahoo Mail
If you wish to print a photo attached in your Yahoo Mail message, you will need to follow these steps:
- Open a web browser of choice and open the email that has the photo attached within Yahoo Mail.
- Next, you will need to select the image to open up a Preview pane on the right-hand side.
- Then, select the Print option located at the top-right corner of the preview pane. Your browser will automatically download the image.
- Go to the location where the image got downloaded and open it.
- Once the image gets opened on your system, you will need to select the Printer icon located at the one of top corners.
- Then, make the desired changes to the print settings in the print window and follow the on-screen prompts to print the photo.
Steps to Print Attachments
If you wish to print the attachments from Yahoo Mail, you will first need to save the files to your computer first.
- In your Yahoo Mail account, open an email with an attachment that you want to print out.
- Next, you will need to select the attachment to open a preview pane on the right-hand side.
- Then, you will need to click on the attachment to open a preview.
- After that, select the Print option (Printer icon) located at the top right corner. This will download the attachment.
- Now, you will need to open the downloaded attachment and print it using your computer’s printing interface. Simply follow the on-screen instructions to print the attachment.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to print an email in your Yahoo Mail.