Yahoo is a promising email service provider, which facilitates its users with the plethora of customizing options that users prefer. Well in this direction, Yahoo enables key features to change and modify the theme and color of your monotonous background and make it more colorful and attractive.
More than this, you can also alter the appearance of Yahoo Mail by adjusting the message layout and make it more comfortable to use. If you are new to this customize feature and want to learn how to change Yahoo Mail Interface Color and Background, then this guide will definitely help you out. Here you will find the easiest way to customize the Yahoo user interface theme of your Yahoo Mail account.
How to Change the Yahoo Mail Interface Color in Desktop
Follow the step-by-step instructions carefully to easily change the interface color.
- Launch Yahoo Sign-in Page to log in to your Yahoo Mail Account by using your email address and password. Or else simply tap the Mail icon present at the Yahoo homepage.
- Once you have signed in, go for the Gear Icon (Settings) presented at the upper right corner of your PC display and click on it.
- Now, select a Theme from the drop-down menu and click on your favorite theme that appears to automatically change the interface appearance.
- In the next step, select Light, Medium, or Dark
- After this, scroll down the drop-down menu to adjust the Message layout and Inbox spacing as per your preference.
- At last, click outside of the drop-down menu to resume using Yahoo Mail.
Guide to Change the Yahoo Mail Interface Color in Mobile Application (Android)
The Yahoo Mail mobile application offers fewer options, but still, it’s possible to modify the interface colors in Yahoo Mail App.
- To begin with, click on the Menu icon presented in the upper-left corner of the Yahoo Mail App.
- Now, explore Settings and tap on it.
- In the next step, scroll down the page and explore Themes accessible under the General
- After this, click on the squares at the bottom of the screen to change the interface colors.
- Finally, tap the Set theme option in the upper-left corner to confirm.
Guide to Change the Yahoo Mail App Interface Color in iPhone
Follow these simple steps to modify the background color and theme of the Yahoo Mail App.
- Tap the Menu icon in the upper left corner in the Mail app.
- Click on Settings and go for Themes.
- Finally, select the square at the bottom of the screen to change the interface colors.
Note: In iOS device, you don’t need to click on the Set theme option. Once you choose the color it will automatically change the interface appearance.